Saturday, June 27, 2009

How we start our Sunday mornings

Mel and I were talking this morning, actually about very serious Spiritual stuff, when I said "Jesus loves MJ!" I wanted to make this my status, but I realized that my status always starts with "Jeanne", and so I said Jesus needs status updates!

Mel went on to create (mentally) a Jesus twitter account, with the following tweets:
User Name: Jesus Christ
Location: Everywhere

- Jesus Christ just got scolded for hanging out at the temple. Don't they know this is my Father's House?

- Jesus Christ just walked on water! Woohoo! Twit pic: www.twitpic.com/3djf4

- Jesus Christ just turned water into wine. Sorry if you didn't get the Facebook wedding invite. LOL!

- Jesus Christ: Party at Simon's Sunday pm, open invite! All are welcome!

- Jesus Christ just threw out more demons. Props to God!

- Jesus Christ just hung out with Moses and Elijah. Peter freaked. Dudes were happy to see me again.

After 3 days of no tweet activity, suddenly, his "followers" see:

- Jesus Christ just rose from the dead! What a sonny day!

- Jesus Christ is ascending to heaven right now. BRB!

No comments:

Post a Comment